christ

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The lie of the Roman Catholic Church

I would like to put an appeal to the Congregation of Faith of Rome:

1. I am a raised Catholic but I never choose to be a Catholic. I was sprinkled with the Catholic water but I never consented to the proceedings of the matter. I was an innocent child back then without will to choose.
2. I never choose to be a catholic infant. If Being raised in a Catholic family is hell, then I am in hell for a long time. Catholic church is not the proceeding of the my life.

3. I was not a traitor to the Catholic church. First of all, I never get part of the Catholic church but I was there because of ingnorance but altogether I never betray the Roman Catholic Church.

4. Stop calling Baptist to be a child of the Catholic Church. It is not for heaven's sake. Baptist or anabaptist were already in the face of the forest fearing the hands of the cruel Roman Catholic Church. Baptist has its own beginning and it is not floating with the same boat the Roman Catholic Church goes with.

I am a baptist and that's the truth of the matter. I am going to heaven one day; That's the promise of the Lord to me. How about you? will you have a place beyond the blue or you will face the fires of hell together with the Roman pontiff?

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment