christ

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jesus is all

Think about the universe without the word Jesus and you will find a dark earth. The world is nothing when Jesus isn't there.

Once when I was a child a friend ask me of who Jesus is. I simply answered that Jesus is the king of the world. It is the truth. Jesus is the king of the world. But why too many are not giving Jesus his real honor; his deserved praise.

Many call him Lord but they do not want to ruled by Jesus. What a lie!

Many wil go to pilgramages but deny the greatness of God. That's too hyprocisy.

Many bend down their knees and ask the Lord in prayer but not a single person is sure if he will go to heaven. What a waste!

I am thinking about people who love to be the center of the place but they are thieves of God's praise.

Think about the Christianity that they are talking about when they are not worshipping Jesus Christ. They should be called Marians and not Christians.

Jesus is all. Not a single Buddha can replace him. No Allah can compare Him. No any other gods of this idolatrous and rebellious world can be compared with the greatness of Jesus.

Jesus is the true God, that's what my Bible tells me so!


Know the order of the world to come,Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. Ahahah. That is a total lie. I don't believe in your idea of the Jesus.

    ReplyDelete