christ

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jesus

Have you ever thought of the uncertainty of life?

More than ever, lives are wasted because people do not want to rely on the power of the LOrd but they will seek their own means of keeping track of life. Heaven is not to be earned; it has to be received by the person.

When I took my high school in a Catholic school, I thought I am in the righ track. I went to mass every time I am free. I go to confessions, I do all to erase the blatant mistake of my past.

It is very disgusting to know that all i have done is nothing. It doesn't count because of the reality that I was not a child of God. but praise be to the highest and majestci God who gave me the meaning og my life more than anybody else. It is the greatest gift I ever received.

I pity my friends who are still in the net of the devil - the net that has made lives to hell, the religion of our past (Catholism). I fear that one day these classmates and bactmates of mine will go to hell.

I do not want that to happen as I do not want you to go to hell! Religion has been the productive tool of the devil to keep people from believing on the saving grace of Jesus.

It is religion that killed Jesus. The so called PRIEST of the days. I am thinking of the new priests who are preaching a raped and stained word of God. Telling people that there is a place called purgatory when there is not. Such a moving doctrine of lie that has kiiled lives in hell.

I do want that to happen to my friends. As much as I am lving, I will do my best to keep them from hell, from the lies of the old harlot of the Rome.

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment