christ

Monday, February 15, 2010

Heaven

I been in deep thought awhile ago on what is the real meaning of this life? Well, I am a just a youth and that tells why i am too inquisitive about this sense.

I do believe one should realize the importance of her/his life basing on the Book of God. One's life is nothing if we don't know where it wil lead us after we die.

Here's a bit of words from the Bible.

Four Things God Wants You to Know
YOU are a sinner before God.“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” Romans 3:10
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
The penalty for sin is DEATH, separation from God in the lake of FIRE.“Wherefore, as by one man (Adam) sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.” Romans 5:12
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23 (Revelation 21:8, Luke 16:23)
Jesus loves you and He died to pay the price for your sins.“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him (trusting only in Jesus) should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
“Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree.” I Peter 2:24
Jesus wants you to be saved from the penalty of sin RIGHT NOW.Repent - “God ... now commandeth all men everywhere to repent.” Acts 17:30, 3:19
Receive the gift of your salvation - Jesus Christ. John 1:12
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him.” Revelation 3:20“Today if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.” Hebrews 4:7
“He (Jesus) came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.” John 1:11-12
If you believe these Scriptures, and see your need to receive the free gift of eternal life, pray now with a sincere heart saying-
“Dear Lord Jesus:
I know that I am a sinner and I deserve to go to hell, but I believe that you love me; you died for me, and rose from the dead for me! I believe and trust in you, that your blood shed on the cross was the full payment for all my sins. I am right now trusting you, Lord Jesus, and you alone for the forgiveness of all my sins and to take me to heaven. Please change my life. Thank you for saving my soul. AMEN!”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brother Angelo for inviting us to visit your blog. It's been a real HONOR to read your: feelings, thoughts, and Views on the LORD.

    Brother Angelo if you wish we could become a follower of your blog and you can become a follower of our blog called "THE REAL DEAL":

    http://carlos-nancyadvincola.blogspot.com

    Until the next time when we exchange point of views, have a BLISSFUL rest of the weekend.

    PSALM 23:1

    THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD; I SHALL NOT WANT...


    BLESSINGS,

    ReplyDelete