christ

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SLMCB

I studied high school in a Roman Catholic Chruch St. Louise de Marillac Collge of Bogo; I finished it with high colors. Back that time, I was saved at the age of 15 while i was in third year high school.

In St. Louise de marillac College of Bogo I was the best(without bragging). But when i became a Baptist St. Louise De marillac College has changed.

I am not a radical person but I really was dismayed with my school St. Louise de marillac College of Bogo. They let me choose whether I will take my faith or I will favor my education. It was a hard decision but sonner I made a decision to get out from St. Louise de marillac College of Bogo and be out of the hell place where I was.

I give St. Louise De marillac College of Bogo the gratitude worthy to it as the my high school learning institution but I appeal to it for the spiritual things it is telling the studenbts.

I would like St. Louise de marillac College of Bogo teach the inerrant, the pure, without mixture word which has the power to change lives, to save souls

I appeal to it that it take the chance to tell the students about the salvatiuon of Jesus. But to my dismay how can they tell their students when the nuns of St. Louise de Marillac College og Bogo do not know about their destination after they die.

Want to know about the AntiChrist? Click Here!...

No comments:

Post a Comment